Jack Parker's Darkrp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlintSH's Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

FlintSH's Staff Application Empty FlintSH's Staff Application

Post by FlintSH Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:46 am

Steam ID (Steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:1:97038700

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity . com/id/flintspellhunter (New forum users can't post direct links)

Discord name: I don't have discord, but I can make one if needed.

Total time on the server: 2 hours

Languages you speak: English

Tell us about yourself: I am Zach, I am pretty fluent with LUA and javascript coding. I also have much experience with DarkRP. I have made some addons in my past and could make more if needed. (I gave Jack one of these addons).

What could you do to help the community and/or the server?: I could bring the community help and guidance whenever needed. I also am very mature, patient, and understandable. I have a funny side and a serious side which is perfect to keep a balance in this community. This server has a lot of potential and I want to help it get to success. Smile

Do you have any previous administration experience from other servers?: Yes, many. Not only have I owned over 10 different servers in my past, but I also have staffed on plenty of servers. Mostly as a developer, but occasionally superadmin/admin/mod, you get it.

Explain RDM: RDM stands for Random Death Match. RDM is when you randomly kill another user/player for no reason what so ever.

Explain NLR: NLR stands for New Life Rule. NLR is when you die in perhaps a raid, come back, and kill the raider. You get what I'm saying. Moving on.

Explain Metagame: An example of meta gaming is if a police hears meth being cooked in another persons base. They can not warrant then search that base afterwards.

Explain RDA: RDA stands for Random Arrest. This is when a police abuses they're powers and randomly arrests a player/user for no reason what so ever.

Thank you for the oppurtinity,
FlintSH

FlintSH

Back to top Go down

FlintSH's Staff Application Empty Re: FlintSH's Staff Application

Post by Jack Parker Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:06 am

I FUCKING LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Accepted FOR..... Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack Parker
Admin

https://parkers-darkrp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down